We cater for all requirements and offer specialist advice. If you would like to buy a product or want any more information, Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
We have everything you need for upgrading or setting up a new
network. Whether large or small, servers are extremely useful tools for businesses looking to centralise and backup their data.
Employees will be able to access resources quickly and your business can be confident that your backup solutions are readily available and secure.Data back up and ease of access have become industry essentials in our increasingly digital world. These Essentials are now both acheivable and affordable.
- Tablets are great for portability and ease of access but often lack the processing power and functionality needed for work, school or CPU intensive hobbies like gaming.
- Desktopsare generally first choice for 'power users' who want to get alot out of their machines for work (or play), e.g. photo editing and gaming. You certainly get more processing power for your money.
- However, higher range laptops are perfectly suitable for 'power users' and are also great for portability. Laptops generally don't last as long as desktops, though, and need to be replaced more often.
The most important consideration when buying one of these devices is - 'what will it be used for?'
When choosing a monitor for your business or home, there are a number of considerations. Size can be an important factor, as can picture quality, power consumption and additional functionality such as speakers or TV compatibility. We cater for all requirments and offer specialist advice, just
get in touch.
These are designed to provide multiple users the independent use of a PC without needing a PC for each user. They connect through an Ethernet connection from the main PC or server to a monitor, mouse and keyboard, giving each user independent use of the PC's applications and their own operating system. Zero Client devices consist of minimal hardware and have no software whatsoever. They are a fraction of the cost of a Fat Client PC and use as little as1/50th of the power, whilst retaining all of the functionality that a user would need for non-intensive, general usage.
These Zero Client devices can also be used for low cost and easy to manage digital signage (See below).
With printers and scanners, as with most devices, the most important consideration is 'what will it be used for?' There is a huge variety of choice when it comes to functionality, speed, qualityand durability.
- All-in-one inkjet printers are often the printer of choice for many homes and small businesses. This is because they are cost-effective and offer broad and reliable functionality. Most will not only print but also scan, copy and fax too. Lower range ones will not necessarily be suitable for high quality photo printing.
- Laser Printers are much faster than inkjet printers and are the preferred choice for regular high-speed printing.
- Higher Range Inkjet Printers are perfect for printing family standard photos, they may not be industry quality, but can produce a beautiful image.
- Large Format Printers are ideal for printing larger documents, a general purpose printer will not usually be suitable for anything larger than A3. However, Large format printers are usually more expensive.
- Dot Matrix Printers are ideal for high speed continuous use and for multi-part stationary. They have very low printing costs per page.
- Flatbed Scanners are perfect for home users and general usage. They are cheaper than business document scanners too.
- Document Scanners are more suitable for businesses as they can scan multiple pages in quick succession.
We can provide specialist advice and are happy to help you, just get in touch.
Computer networks for businesses increase efficiency and productivity. We supply all of the equipment needed to set up a reliable network:
- Switches & Hubs allow you to switch between all the devices on your network easily and conveniently. We can provide all the equipment you need, from simple, unmanaged switches for use in the home, to the more advanced functionality of a managed switch often required in businesses.
- Modems allow you to connect to the internet through your ISP. Without a modem, you can't connect. Modems vary in quality so make sure you know what kind of surfing you want to do with it, for home use a lower-end model is perfectly sufficient. For businesses however, as with most devices, you may want to invest a little more in order to get a better internet experience.
- Powerline Adapters allow you to incorporate your existing electrical cabling into your network, giving you a strong Wi-Fi signal and internet connectivity wherever you plug it in. Simply plug one Adapter into the socket nearest the router, connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable, and plug the second adapter into any plug socket in the building. Your Wi-Fi signal will be transported to that location instantly. It really is as simple as plugging in. Read more about Devolo powerline adapters - Devolo 650+.
These are easy to set up and can be viewed from anywhere with an internet connection. They provide a high quality picture as well as audio at both ends and they work on most browsers.
We can provide you with the tools you need in order to turn any of your VGA, DVI or HDMI screens into cost effective and easy to manage digital signage.
To do this we combine the Zero Client devices described above with Montiors Anywhere software. This solution enables you to use just one computer to output up to 20 different content channels. The content can be created, broadcast and managed through a Content Management System which will allow you to design beautiful layouts and update it from anywhere with an internet connection. It is distributed and controlled using the Monitors AnyWhere software over your business’s existing wired and wireless LAN. These features significantly minimise initial and on going maintenance costs. There are no distance limitations and you will also save significantly on hardware costs.
We also provide replacement parts for: Intel and AMD processor Kingston; and Crucial memory; Seagate,
Samsung, Hitachi and Western Digital hard drives; Asus, MSI and Gigabyte motherboards.
Deciding which Product to Purchase - Have you considered Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)?
are keen to show that 'total cost of ownership' is one of the most
important considerations when purchasing an IT service. Buying the
cheapest model may cost you more money in the long run. Always consider maintenance costs, power usage and life expectancy.
Adobe - software designed to develop digital content
Over many years Adobe's drive to support ground breaking digital content, which can be deployed across media and devices, means they have a suite of products that are intuitive to use and functional from occasion users to professionals.
Sceptre are educational specialists and accredited for our efforts to drive teachers and students to industry standard programs like Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks, and In-Design as a professional replacement for Microsoft's Publisher software.
Adobe have now moved into the Cloud with Adobe CC replacing the Suites called CS2 to CS6. With the improved connectivity in schools (locally up to 1GB) software can be downloaded when needed and the file stored in a location that can be accessed from anywhere where there is an internet connection.
It's all about working where and when you want!
We provide Kaspersky Anti-Virus chargeable on a Monthly Basis. They are market leaders in preventative anti virus protection and cloud backup.
Backup is provided by Mozy - a professional company with a data centre in Ireland to protect your backups.
We are reseller of Malwarebytes dubbed as the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' by many professionals with their range of anti-malware software and tools. It is one of the pieces of software we encourage all our end users to have on their computers.
RoboForm Enterprise is a password manager and form filler which remembers usernames and passwords and logs you into websites at the click of a button. Secured with Military Grade AES 256 bit encryption, it saves time, eliminates hassle and significantly increases security.
Sceptre is a Microsoft partner and Authorised Educational Reseller (AER) of the full range of Microsoft products including Office 365.
Monitors AnyWhere - Forget about having to install a PC for each display screen. With Monitors AnyWhere software one PC can run multiple screens over the network. A simple, cost-effective solution that will change the way you use digital signage.
We can provide you with the tools you need in order to turn any of
your VGA, DVI or HDMI screens into cost effective and easy to manage
To do this we combine the Zero Client devices (described above) with Montiors AnyWhere and software. This joint solution enables you to use just one computer to output up to 20 different content channels. The content can be created, broadcast and managed through a Content
Management System, which will allow you to design beautiful layouts and
update it from anywhere with an internet connection. It is then distributed and controlled with the Monitors AnyWhere software
over your business’s existing wired and wireless LAN. These features
significantly minimise initial and ongoing maintenance costs. There are
no distance limitations and you will also save significantly on hardware costs.
Quick Books Accounting Software allows non-Accountants to produce accurate records and produce reports
that satisfy all legal obligations. Management reports such as Profit
& Loss and customer statements allow you to run your
business more efficiently.
The software eases the pressures of running your business by making you more productive and more organised. Spend less time on invoicing, tax returns,
chasing payments and recording expenses.